Halloween party ideas 2015
[ads-post]

Faraja Mwikongi, a colour painter artist.

        "I take challenges as part of learning" This is what you can hear for Faraja, a lady ambitious to open school. She recently had an interview with Matukiolive media. 

QN. Why  this kind of painting not others like charcoal or pencil?

I am engaged to this kind of painting, because of the Culture and
colour which attracts, if you look at this, mixed yellow colour is
something which has attracted me.

QN. What makes you happy once your paint is done?

Something which makes me happy, is the way people respond
positively to the Paints, I investigate on how many are happy with the
paint and i become so happy when a person tells me I don’t believe if
you are the one painting like this. It is so wonderful to me because i
believe there people believes i can do something. when someone say i
don’t believe, then appreciate my work, that is my great happiness.
I realized when i was at secondary school, is where i realized my
painting talent.



QN. When exactly did you realised your talent?

The school where i was, had a teacher’s college so Teachers were
asking for students to assist them in drawing, i used to volunteer,
drawing animals pictures, that where i realized i have capability.
When looking at advertising and Marketing, most of the time i use
Social networks, its much simpler, different people get to know the
product rather than being stationary

QN. Is there any challenge do you face in you work?

There is challenge in the Market, it’s difficult selling paints, and
sometimes you can paint like this, but once you get in to the market,
one says i need like this but of different design.
If you take example of this paint, I you make a mistake in colour
mixing, that is great challenge, because you consume a lot of time
mixing colour till you get the right colour you need.

QN. Painting is an art, some people might criticise your art, how do you take it?

Of course, I take challenges as part and parcel of learning. To me, when
one says you are wrong, ooh you have to consider a certain design.
Imagine you ask someone for help, at any cost unfortunate he ignores
you or saying no, directly while you know he can help you, for sure
that hurts me much. A person disagree to teach you something you are
sure he is masters of and can help you.


QN. What will you always remember in this work?

What made me happy are the paints i painted for my parents, is
something made me happy, at first i gave to mama, she was very
happy, is something that encouraged me much to continue painting,
and when i also gave to Daddy, he was amazed, he couldn’t believe if
i could paint that way, and i am not much sure if he believes. Is
something that gives me happiness, and when i paint i also think of
the happiness of my parents.

QN. Who do you like in this field, and what are your plans in the future?

To be honest i admire Masoud Kipanya, I do believe i will be like him
one day and i wish i could meet him. Also i wish to have a class like,
from Little children, why, its difficult for children to realise if they
have talents, so i would like to be a teacher, i need to learn much so
that i can play my part in helping kids realise their talents when still
young. I will work hard so that i may become a painting instructor in
the future

Next
This is the most recent post.
Previous
Older Post

Post a Comment

Meet The Author

{picture#https://www.facebook.com/matukioliveblog/photos/a.191104014378767.1073741829.152993484856487/651299618359202/?type=3} Power Media House {facebook#https://www.facebook.com/goodhope.praygod} {twitter#coming_Soon} {google#Coming_Soon}
Haki zote zimehifadhiwa.. Powered by Blogger.